RECENT RECIPES
latest

728x90

468x60

Peanut Sundal

Peanut  Sundal
Peanut  Sundal
Peanut sundal is an easy and tasty recipe. I make this sundal often. Peanut is known as verkadalai or nilakadalai in Tamil. It is also known as ground nut. It is rich in protein. I made this sundal a long time back. I decided to post this for my Navaratri  sundal recipes collection. Navaratri is fast approaching . So we shall see some more sundal recipes in coming week.
Peanut  Sundal Ingredients:
Peanut - 1 cup
Grated coconut - 3 tablespoon
Salt        - To taste
Oil          - 2 teaspoon
Mustard         - 1/2 teaspoon
Urad dal        - 1/2 teaspoon
Red chilli          - 2
Asafoetida - 1 pinch(optional)
Curry leaves - few
Peanut  Sundal Method:
Soak Peanut for three hours. Then cook Peanut in the pressure cooker for two whistles. Drain the water completely.
Peanut  Sundal

Heat oil in a pan and add mustard, urad dal, red chilli, asafoetida and curry leaves.
Peanut  Sundal

Then add cooked Peanut, grated coconut and stir well and serve.
Peanut  Sundal

Note:
I used dry peanut, so I soaked in water. If you use fresh one you can  cook directly.

Peanut  Sundal


« PREV
NEXT »

No comments