RECENT RECIPES
latest

728x90

468x60

Plums Juice

Plums Juice

Last week I went to Bangaluru. In the railway station I saw one fruit shop. I was eager to see the new fruits present there. But nothing was special. There were some packets of unriped plums. I picked two packets, returned to Chennai and put the plums in the rice drum. It took one week to ripe. But it was a  bit sour in taste. I was not able to eat it, so I made juice out of it. The output was very good. The taste was so nice.
Plums Juice Ingredients: 
Plums - 8
Plums Juice
Sugar - 4 tblsp
Salt        - 2 pinch
Water - 2 cups














Plums Juice Method:
Deseed the plums and cut. Add plums, sugar, Salt and little water in a mixie and grind well.
Plums Juice

 Then add the remaining water and run for a few seconds. Add ice cubes and serve chill.

Plums Juice

Note:
My plums were sour in taste. So I add 4 tblsp sugar.
Check the taste and add sugar.
You can add black salt instead of salt.
Plums Juice


« PREV
NEXT »

No comments