RECENT RECIPES
latest

728x90

468x60

Palkova

Palkova
Palkova
 Whenever I have milk I prefer to make palkova or paneer. Palkova is a easy recipe with only two easily available ingredients. But it is a time consuming recipe. I always make palkova in the rice cooker or induction stove by the side of regular cooking. Last year I made  milk halwa,uppu seedai, sweet seedai and palkova. But I had no time to post before kokulashtami. So this year I am posting  this recipe 4 days before Krishna jayanthi.  Let us see how to make

Palkova
Here is the quick video

Cooking time - 1 hour
Serves - 4 to 6
Ingredients:
Milk        - 1 litre
Sugar - 1/3 cup (80 Gram)
Method:
Boil milk in a heavy bottomed vessel. When it comes to boil you low the flame.   Stir often to avoid overflow.
Palkova

Boil till it reaches thick consistency. Then add sugar and cook till it melts.
Palkova

 Keep on stirring till it becomes a thick mass.

Note:
Use nonstick pan to avoid sticking at the bottom.
It will take one hour so you can use induction stove or rice cooker.
I always make palkova in the rice cooker. But this time I had one litre milk so I made it in the induction stove.
Palkova

« PREV
NEXT »

No comments