RECENT RECIPES
latest

728x90

468x60

Nungu Sorbet / Ice Apple Sorbet

Nungu Sorbet / Ice Apple Sorbet
Nungu Sorbet
I thought nungu season will end in mid of June. But unexpectedly I saw nungu packet in surya when we bought veggies recently. So I planned to make two more recipes using nungu. I googled it. I saw nungu sorbet recipe. I made nungu sorbet and nungu Juice. Nungu sorbet came out very well. The taste is awesome. I have no words to express. All of you can try and enjoy the taste. It is easy too.

Nungu Sorbet / Ice Apple Sorbet

Let us see how to make nungu (ice apple) sorbet
Preparation time - 10 minutes
Freezing time - 8 to 10 hours
Serves - 4
Nungu Sorbet Ingredients:
Nungu (ice apple) - 10
LemonJuice - 2 tblsp
Sugar - ½ cup
Water - ½ cup
Nungu Sorbet Method:
Peel the cream colour outer skin of nungu. Add nungu and sugar in a blender and blend well.
Nungu Sorbet / Ice Apple Sorbet

Then add lime juice and water and again blend well. Add it in the freezer safe container and freeze it.
Nungu Sorbet / Ice Apple Sorbet

 Every one hour you take it out and blend well. You can do four times like this. Then set it over night.
Nungu Sorbet / Ice Apple Sorbet

 Next day you can scoop it and serve.
Nungu Sorbet / Ice Apple Sorbet

Note:
Four times blending will give good texture to the sorbet.
Add sugar and lime juice according to your taste.
I added extra 2 table spoon sugar.
I used only 2 tablespoon lime juice.

Nungu Sorbet / Ice Apple Sorbet


« PREV
NEXT »

No comments