RECENT RECIPES
latest

728x90

468x60

Ragi Roti / Finger Millet Roti


Ragi Roti  / Finger Millet Roti
 Keppai Roti  
Ragi roti is a good snack. Easy to make and good to eat. You can have it without any side dish. I made tomato chutney for idly in the morning. So I used  it for ragi roti.
 I made ragi roti long time back. But the pictures were not good. I made two to three times. I am not satisfied the pictures. I lost my patience. The colour of the roti is dark. I tried in the sun light as well as in the tube light. But the pictures are not clear.

Ragi Roti  / Finger Millet Roti

Now let us see how to make ragi roti


Ragi Roti  Ingredients:
Ragi flour - 1 cup
Onion - 1 big
Coriander - 2 tblsp
Green chilli - 2
Salt - to taste
Oil - as required
Water - ½ cup
Ragi Roti  Method:
Chop onion, coriander and green chilli finely. Add ragi flour, onion, coriander, green chilli and salt in a bowl and mix well.
Ragi Roti  / Finger Millet Roti

Add water little by little and make smooth dough. Make small ball out of it. Grease a plastic sheet with oil and press the ball into a small round. Heat dosa pan in the stove and grease it with little oil.
Ragi Roti  / Finger Millet Roti

Cook    ragi roti with little oil. Cook both sides well and serves hot with any chutney of your choice. I served with tomato chutney.

Ragi Roti  / Finger Millet Roti

Note:
You can use warm water for kneading the dough.
You can add grated coconut, broken cashews and finely chopped curry leaves too.
Ragi Roti  / Finger Millet Roti


                                                                                   
« PREV
NEXT »

No comments