RECENT RECIPES
latest

728x90

468x60

Awards - Media






My kozhukattai recipes were published in Aval Kitchen Sep 2016 issue.


My seedai photograph was featured in August 2016 Aval Vikadan Kitchen Wrapper.


My few Mushroom recipes were published in Malligai Magal Nalla Sappadu Aug 2016



My french recipes were published in Aval Vikatan Kitchen second anniversary special issue July 2016


My few samai recipes were published in Malligai Magal Nalla Sappadu April 2016

My karpooravalli article and recipe were published in Namadhu Chettinad Aug 2016 


My samai article and recipe were published in Namadhu Chettinad July 2016 

My varagu article and recipe were published in Namadhu Chettinad June 2016 



My  recipes were published in Namadhu Chettinad Mar 2016 



My Cookery programme in DD Podhigai


My cookery programme in sun tv Kitchen Galatta

My books  first edition published in 2010


My first millet workshop on 5 th and 6 th of August 2015 with 10 members.


My chettinad recipes few published in kumudham snehidhi Dec 2014.

My cookery programme recording at radio station 


cookery programme in Konjam Soru Konjam Varalaru in Pudhu Ugam Channel


August 30, 2013 my recipe was published in The Hindu  Metro Plus.

Cookery competition conducted by Arya vysya mahila sangam in 2013 women's day. I got second prize for my Strawberry ripple pudding. Vengatesh Bhat was one of the judge. Due to urgent work he was not able to stay till the end.

This was taken on October 2011 , at a  Soup and salad  class conducted by Tamilnadu horticulture society Annanagar, Chennai.


This was taken on November 2010 , at a Soup and salad  class conducted by Tamilnadu horticulture society Annanagar, Chennai.


« PREV
NEXT »

No comments